Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ikebana at Philadelphia flower show 2014 (6)

Materials: Black pine, sunflower, red berry, golden rod and painted bamboo
Container: Ceramic vase
This was my arrangement displayed at Philadelphia Flower Show 2014, third rotation from Friday (3-7-14) to Sunday (3-9-14) show closed at 6 pm.  My teacher Ms. Lin and my classmate came with me and helped me set up on Thursday night (3-6-14) after 9 pm when show closed and worked until 10:30 pm got home well passed midnight.  Although we prepared for so many weeks earlier I was still nervous since this was my first time to arrange for so big event.  I was very happy and proud to have this honor and should thank to my teacher Ms. Lin to give me this great opportunity and also my good friend Mrs.Lynn Lee to help and support me .

No comments:

Post a Comment