Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Self-made Container











Having finished four text books,our teacher wanted us to get to another level. In today's lesson Ms. Lin trained us to make self-made container,using branches and bamboo skin to design your own container then arrange flower on it. My container was made couple of days earlier and completed at the class with bamboo skin. It looks very nice after being finished. Then I used three calla lilies and hosta leaves as my material. Teacher suggested to put more flowers due to the big size of the container. I added two zinnias to match the smaller calla lily. I am very pleased with the result. The bottom two arrangements were done a night before,having had a different rotation of the container, which had an entire different look . (8-02-2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment